Monday, April 2, 2012

Yesterday I stood on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, and was awed by God's gifts. this earth, these testing grounds, didn't have to be beautiful. God's grace and love for us shines through everything Hehas created for us. It's breathtaking and inspiring. my heart is full of gratitude today. Soon,we will leave our hotel room, and go visit montezuma's castle. It's an amazing structure left behind by the Native Americans. I'm typing this on our IPad, and don't know how to include links and pictures, but I'll share when we get them uploaded. And, while the "castle", or home, is man made, it was Heavenly Father who provided for the people. I'm writing this on this blog because it's my journal. And today, in the mirror of the hotel, with it's harsh lighting and big mirror, I'm not feeling great about myself. However, I need to remember that God made me too, and. Made me to. Be one of His beautiful creations. I can change anything, especially my weight. With His help and grace, I can. He has already provided a miracle recently, one that I'll tell you about sometime. But, for now, I'll just try my best to eat right and get moving on my vacation, but mostly to say Thanks and remember that I am a child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment